Dedisse Park is located in Evergreen Colorado and is home to Denver’s first mountain golf course. Home to Evergreen Lake, Dedisse Park has boating in the summer, ice skating in the winter and fishing year round.
Region:Bear Creek Gateway
For picnic facility reservations, call the Denver Parks & Recreation permit office, 720-913-0700. For information about Evergreen Lake in Dedisse Park, call 720-880-1300.
Fun Things to Do
Hiking: The multi use Dedisse Trail extends across the north and west parts of the park, connecting the Pioneer Trail, managed by Jefferson County Open Space with the trail system in Alderfer/Three Sisters Park. There is also a trail around Evergreen Lake
Biking: Biking is available on the multi-use Dedisse Trail.
- “Mirror of the Mountain Parks” with lake view west to horizon
- 65-acre Evergreen Lake, featuring boating, skating, and year-round fishing
- Evergreen Dam, completed in 1928
- Evergreen Golf Course, Colorado’s first mountain golf course
- Evergreen Nature center, opened in 2008
- Historic group picnic shelter, other picnic areas
Like what we do?
Support our work.